Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rhinebeck!


 
My first trip to Rhinebeck ! What a beautiful day & what an amazing group of people. Seeing hundreds of people walking around in their hand knits was so inspiring! I want to knit ALL THE THINGS!

I got to meet knitting royalty :) Wendy, Diane and Aimee
Each one gracious and friendly being interrupted by a starstruck groupie.
Best of all Amy Herzog soooo generously took the time to take my measurements (along with many others)! I cannot wait to cast on my first Custom Fit sweater! I am soooo looking forward to her class in December.
I ordered a Rhinebeck 2013 mug from Jennie the Potter!
And purchased beautiful yarn from Miss Babs (for a color affection)  and Fiber Optic (for my custom fit sweater).
There was wine tasting and wine purchasing. What a way to spend a beautiful autumn day!

2 comments:

Byte Labz said...

Nice Post & Excellent Language. Appreciating the Post & Author

Best Webdesigning From India Bytelabz

Lorraine said...

Michelle- You survived Rhinebeck!

Glad you had a nice time.