Saturday, August 04, 2012

Summer 2012

Wow! I can't believe how long it's been since I've posted on my blog. I toyed with the idea of deleting it a few times; I actually did delete and cancel the delete twice. I hate feeling guilty about yet another thing that I am not keeping up with. But then I looked back over the years of posts and the evolution of my knitting, remembering where I was and what was going on in my world at the time and if felt as if I'd be destroying a diary or much loved journal. The comments are like conversations or encouragement from friends. How could I get rid of it?! So for me or anyone interested... I begin again.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Two posts in 9 months is not a journal ;-) I just posted yesterday after a two year break and need all the encouragement I can get. How about we make a deal to post every fortnight? I would have suggested once a week but that might be too much pressure.

Anyway, I came by yesterday and looked through your blog. I'm sorry that you had to deal with the big C. I'm glad you're better. Congrats on being a great mum and getting the kid to college.