Friday, December 31, 2010

Looking Forward...

Happiest of 2011! I am looking forward and setting goals!
I am adopting a great plan from the Harlot! http://www.yarnharlot.ca/blog/
Stephanie's ingenious idea of a "self-imposed sock club" is going to land me 6 glorious pair of handknit socks by this time next year (God willing!)!! She knit 1 pair of socks from her stash each and every month of 2010. I know my limitations, my knitter's ADHD, and am all too aware of the speed (refer to photo) in which I knit...
so therefore am setting a more realistic goal for myself...
1 sock each month for 12 months; all knit from stash sock yarn. And I am starting with some that have been on the sticks for ehemmmmmm.... years and stashed away!
Pictures will follow :)

1 comment:

Kym said...

What a perfect plan! I can't wait to see all your socks! Happy New Year, Michelle.