Sunday, August 15, 2010

Yawn.........

Yes it's another hat! This one is for my daughter. Not the most exciting post but it IS a finished project! Go Me~
and there has been a great deal of knitting on multiple ongoing projects; including a cami top that I finished, blocked, tried on, realized it was not doing a thing for me, R-I-P-P-E-D it back to start, and am gearing myself to knit it again using one size larger needle. Next post will show the fabulous gloves, cami, cardi, shawlette, and baby booties I have in the works; or at least on the sticks~

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- hey, at least you're completing some projects.

Autumn is coming- I spotted some goldenrod yesterday.

Kym said...

You've been BUSY! :-)

Brigitte said...

Well, I was so proud of myself when I finished my hat! Hey, yours is lined too, so it's like you knit 2 really.

Yay us underachievers!