Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Swift that doesn't wind wool.....

So here I am.... that's me all the way on the right....
all the way at the back of the row.
Dinner with my daughter's friend's
moms! There is a reason to celebrate...
Cause we are going with our girls....
To see Taylor Swift! Fearless Tour - 2010






Talk about wholesome goodness.... Not a bad word in the entire event. She's a cutie patootie and a class-A act!
P.S
There has been knitting (I am so sticking to my most recent goals and there will be pics to post at a later date (sooner rather than later)!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- Great pics- daughter's are wonderful.

So are sons.

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Kym said...

What a great event for you to share with your daughter and her friends! They grow up so fast --- enjoy each moment. (Can you tell I'm missing my own daughter. . . who is not coming home this summer. . .)

Brigitte said...

What a great picture of the two of you!