Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Best 7 Words I EVER heard...

Mom... Will You Knit This For Me?!! Woohoo and be still my heart! My 15 year old daughter actually spoke those words and quite literally... the earth stood still (well not really) but it snowed in every one the the 50 continental U.S states! So here you have it! My personal knitting olympics goal knitting project: Surf Hoodie from Indigo Knits. I am knitting a size medium (cast on for a small and realized she wants it oversized) using Berroco Pure Pima. I don't particularly care for knitting with cotton but as cotton's go... this one's actually not bad; it's very soft.
So I've cast-on and I am up and knitting...

Happy Valentine's day everyone!









4 comments:

Sigrun said...

Those are the best words. I love knitting for others when I know for sure they will love the garment.

Lorraine said...

Michelle- Did you get snowageddon?

Kym said...

I'm such a sucker for those words! Hope your project is turning out great! Can't wait to see it.

Brigitte said...

Did I miss your Valentine's Day greetings?!! Well, happy belated Valentine's Day!

Wow, you really must be thrilled by those 7 words to be knitting it in cotton!