Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010 is for knitting...


I have been a bad blogger. Time flies by and before you know it another month goes by with no reported projects, progress, and or news. But there have been projects; there has been progress; there has been news.... and above all else there HAS been knitting. I don't think that a day EVER goes by where I don't knit (at least a few stitches).
So I've decided to blog forward. I will post projects as I work on them, show things as they progress, and model at completion. I currently have 283,209 WIP's and 750,901 skeins of lovely yarn just waiting to be worked. If I try and make heads or tails of what I have in bins, bags, and boxes, I will become totally overwhelmed, guilt ridden, and ashamed. I refuse to do that to myself. I know I loved every skein, pattern, and project at one point in time.
Therefore... on the sticks in 2010
Aibhlinn ~ free pattern available on http://www.knitty.com
I am using Cascade Yarns Eco Duo 70% baby alpaca 30% merino.
I LOVE it!

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Yup, I'm with you on the WIP count. Mine's pretty bad too... And I wonder why I have so few actual FINISHED OBJECTS! LOL...

Happy New Year Michelle!

Lorraine said...

Michelle- We all would love to see what you're up to.

More Michelle is a great thing!

Marina said...

I think that's a good plan. Guilt and shame are a waste of time and energy.

Looking forward to seeing more of you!