Monday, October 05, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year.....


Ahhhh.... my castle is starting to feel like home again!














I truly am considering keeping my halloween decorations up year round. It makes me so happy when the bats are flappin' around my bellfry!









Here we have a little number I cast on using... are you ready???? are ya?!
...........STASH yarn! This will grow up to be the Einstein Coat.
Go Me!











and here is the VERY beginning of my LOG CABIN blanket that will be going off to college with my son in September....













Last but not least... a little ole' scarf for me ;)

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- I salute you, a fellow Halloweenie!

Kym said...

Love the bats! :-) Can't wait to see the Einstein coat! Love that pattern!

Brigitte said...

Oh, I love the Einstein coat too! Yay you!

You always have the best decorated house on the block... :)