Sunday, August 02, 2009

A New Challenge for Me!

A quick update of a project I recently cast-on... ChicKnits NICOLE. I've decided to challenge myself ~ really challenge myself. For most of you this will not seem like too much of a challenge; but for me its really pushing the limits/ upping the anti/ calling all cars ~ you get the idea. I am making myself a commitment ~ a pact ~ a promise.... I will have at least ONE finished project to post each and every month. I have been "be-bopping" between way too many wips for way too long and each and every time I look at a new book/magazine/knitting blog OR even an old book/magazine/knitting blog, I am smitten by yet another project that I yearn to make. So todays is the day... although I do knit - a - bit each and every day, I don't have a lot to show for it... and I want to have an abundance... no.... I want to have an OVER abundance of handcrafted knits to wear!

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- Sounds like a plan, but if you're like me, with a short attention span, it could be a challenge.

Best of luck, my dear.

Kym said...

What a great pattern! I hope you'll have an easy time staying motivated to finish . . . because it is going to look charming! Can't wait for updates!

Carol said...

1 A month sounds good! We're just like everyone else~see, buy, knit~see, buy knit~

Brigitte said...

OK, you are a braver girl than I am. If I ever put that in print, I'd be doomed! So...how's Nicole coming along?!!