Monday, June 29, 2009

All in a days work...

Project jumpin' is one of my issues.... not necessarily a good issue but an issue non-the-less. I do however happen to absolutely love working on this latest WIP! It is simply a most enjoyable knit! The pattern was purchased from http://babycocktails.blogspot.com . I am using Classic Elite Provence in the Parchment colorway. It is a wonderful neutral. This ones a keeper.


So if I love this projects so much whyyyyyyy do I stray? IDK but Susan and Sally http://theraineysisters.com have an uncanny ability to strongly alter my project loyalty. It wasn't until I hopped over to their blog the other day that I realized I was in desperate need (NOT) of a new dishrag, or two, or three! Hey what can I say, it's all in a day's work!

4 comments:

Marina said...

I cannot believe you abandoned Golden Vintage for a dishcloth! Shiny new yarn or the next best cardigan/pullover/shawl/etc., I can understand. But a DiShCloTH!

Brigitte said...

I'm terrible when it comes to sticking with one thing. Just awful! Then I read other knitters' blogs, and get back on the (somewhat) monogamy bandwagon. Somewhat... :)

Lorraine said...

Michelle- You make me laugh. You are so funny sometimes, because that's the kind of silly stuff I do all the time.

Um, short attention span?

Kym said...

Mmmmm. Hand knit dishcloths are a true luxury. . . but that Golden Vintage is looking pretty good! ;-)