Sunday, February 01, 2009

I'm FREE...


woohoo.... i'm giddy with my new revelation! I feel L-i-b-e-r-a-t-d! I taught myself how to knit socks on 2 circulars!! Now I am sure for most of you this seems a mundane and routine occurence, but for me ~ IT IS SWEET! not that I don't love my bazillion pairs of dpns.... but I happen to be an on the move knitter. Can I tell you what a royal pain in the ass it is (as Murphy's Law would have it) that every time I pick up and knit in the car I inevitably drop a needle in between the seat and console. It NEVER fails! OR I throw my sock in progress into my purse and when I retrieve it... it's off the sticks OR a needle is snapped in half. It NEVER fails! So to be able to have the security of the circular cable... well need I say more?! Plus MUCH faster on the addis for sure.








so anyhoo... I was a badddddddddddddd girl!








I bought myself some NEW stuff...........










awww.... how could hubbo be angry with a mug like that?!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- You got STUFF! Give us the lowdown.

And btw- I have Toile curtains in my kitchen too. Your house is so neat and clean!

Brigitte said...

WOW, now that's a haul! Good girl. So...like Lorraine said, give us the lowdown.