Thursday, February 26, 2009

Decadence at it's best...

Lookee what I got from the Loopy Ewe! Who needs chocolate hearts & long-stemmed roses when there is red hot yummy yarn to be had!
Now yes, I know, this sock looks familiar.... I was actually at this stage once before... but being the OCD perfectionist that I am.... I realized that the size 2 I had been using was much to loose for my liking.... so I riiiiiipppppppppped em out and cast em on size 1's ~ I am still "IN LOVE" with knitting socks on two circulars and don't think I will be going back to the 347 DPNs I have in every size and every type known to man, any time soon!
and now for my most decadent purchase of all...
A Must Have for Every Sock Knitter.... a showcase for all your handknit treasures!
Clear Crocs to show off your socks! ~ Life is Good! ~


7 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oooo, now that is PRETTY!!!! (But don't give up on the chocolate though. I'll take those. And the roses, if you don't want them!

Lorraine said...

Michelle- You're so cute.

Marina said...

Love the colours. I want to knit socks too ;-)

Knitting Granny said...

Clear Crocs! (I think I heard rousing applause from sock knitters everywhere!) Love the yarn and the re-started socks and your blog.

Carol said...

Oh dahling! So happy to see you're getting spoiled with beautiful goodies! I love the new hair!

Linda said...

I love 2 circs for sock knitting, too, but only for the winter when I wear long sleeves. The DPNs get caught up in the sleeve/cuffs and cause problems, which the 2 circulars do not. I think I will stay with the DPNs for the rest of the year, though. There's something about knitting with them that is just restful, therapeutic, or something.

And you may be able to do without chocolate, but I cannot. LOL.

Sally said...

I wish I could wear Crocs. I think I'm the only person on the planet who can't -- they just don't ever fit me right.

Love the sock color.