Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Second Times A Charm!

Catching up is hard to do! GEEEEEZ Louise! Where to begin?! Where did I leave off?! Hmmm... I think it was somewhere after my daughter's 6 weeks of mono, followed by my son's 3 months of mono, while he battled impacted sinuses, along with my son's acute appendicitis and appendectomy, in anticipation of my son's upcoming hernia surgery on the 26th, followed by my dog, Spike's kneecap surgery (luxating patella). Oh yeah ~ and did I mention I knit 3/4 of the above "juliet" only to come to the realization (which I had a sneaky suspicion of all along) that it was to friggin small?! So, I riiiiiiipppppppped that baby out and cast her on again! Thank God my LYS was savvy enough to come up with another 3 skeins of the same dye lot from their distributor :) Needless to say I"M BACK!!


6 comments:

Marina said...

TMI! Poor Spike! That looks like it would hurt pretty badly.

3/4? Couldn't you find someone smaller to give it to? That's my secret to never ripping ;-)

Glad to see you back!

Carol said...

Jeeze, when you do it, you go all out! Hope everyone is feeling better super fast!

Lorraine said...

Michelle- Wow, I hope the worst is over.

Poor children, poor Spike, poor you!

Brigitte said...

:(

You know what you need? A little retail therapy. Oh, I hope every one is healthier now.

Spike, you're still the cutest little pup!

Nora said...

xx

Romi said...

Wow! You have had quite a time! It's good to see you back. :)