Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Ready ~ Willing ~ but Unable!

Sending out another S.O.S! I have spent the past 2-3 weeks wrestling my crapola digital camera and CANNOT get my photos to upload on any computer. According to the jackass who answered the 800 customer service number I "probably" need a new USB cable and have to search the camera stores to find the one that fits. I've been waiting to post until I can show photos. Photo-less blogs are poop.
What kind of digitals are you all using? or would you recommend?

3 comments:

Brigitte said...

Hey Michelle! Glad you're posting again (ok, somewhat...).

I'm not much of a photographer, but I do love my Olympus FE-115. Reasonably priced, and I've had no issues with it in the 2 years I've had it.

Lorraine said...

Michelle- I can highly recommend my Canon Powershot- because if a tard like me can use it- ANYONE can.

Carol said...

Take yer cammi to a Comp USA or Circuit City. They'll have the cables!