Monday, January 07, 2008

I am soooooo impressed!


To start off... my current "mobile" WIP ~ its a little beaded scarf knit with "tilli thomas". I got sucked into purchasing 2 skeins (what was I thinking?) I mean, its nice and all but $40 per skein?! Clearly I need to refrain from impulse buying.... honestly, I don't love it. Next is my "that little scarf" mentioned in an earlier post. It was ripped back today and I am just recasting on now. I dropped a stitch (actually dropped a bunch ~ this is not a good throw in your purse project) and the pattern is pretty intense, at least as far as correcting errors.


Thats me casting on :)
Now for the good stuff.... MY BOHUS KIT arrived today! Can you get better service?! I think not. This package arrived in record time all the way from Sweden! I just placed my order last week! It shipped out on Jan 2nd and it was on my doorstep today. Now that's what I call good customer service. I've waited longer for items to be shipped across town for cripsin' out loud!
I am savoring every minute with this lovely bundle and am ehem.... patiently awaiting for my "company" before I begin. No hurry http://www.sheriffofknittingham.blogspot.com and http://www.wrappedaroundmyfinger.blogspot.com I don't mind waiting around... not one bit :)
Just hurry it up a little .... okay?




9 comments:

Marina said...

Oooh, how exciting? Lovely colours!

You telling me that that scarf is worth roughly half of what is inside that box?! Get outtahere! I could smack you wet cashmere!

Marina said...

Ooos!

I could smack you with wet cashmere!

Linda said...

That Tilli stuff is expensive, isn't it? I hope you enjoy it despite your current misgivings or find someone you want a really special gift for. It is a lovely scarf.

The bohus kit is wonderful! I am so envious. The colors are great. Have fun with it.

Brigitte said...

Well, I have a whack of overtime to work this weekend, so, who knows? I may be placing my order sooner!

Oooo, Wild Apple!

Lorraine said...

Michelle- Ahem, the only one we're waiting on is Miss Brigitte- I have "Guld" already.

And Jewel has hers, so we're good to go.

Carol said...

Jeeze, didn't know I was shmoosing with a Rockefeller ;-) The scarf is really nice and I can't wait to see the bohus on the needles!

lv2knit said...

Is that Wild Apples?? I am so sick of Meredith and McDreamy and now that he is off sucking face with the scrub nurse (which I knew would happen as soon as she spoke to him in the OR that first time), I just don't know. i stil watch, but.....

lv2knit said...

OH, NOW I see that is says Vildapplet!! Cool!

Sally said...

Oooh. I think I might want your Wild Apple kit.

Pretty please?