Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I am boycotting tampons!


Thank you for all the kind words and good vibes for Spike! He is recovering quite nicely ~spoiled pooch!



As for me.... I am in a time warp! I am sure it was just October 1st ...yesterday? My days are disintegrating before my very eyes.
MUch of my time (although I do enjoy every minute of it) is spent watching #63. Games on Mondays at four/ Saturdays at 1/ and some Friday evenings a 7pm.

















Sundays are reserved for 3:00 games watching this chickita cheer! "S-A-C-K sack the quarterback, sack-sack the quarterback!

Now here we are just 48 days til' Christmas and what exactly have I accomplished lately?! Absolutely Nothin'! I feel as if I knit-knit-knit but stay on the same row. My classes (for those of you who are in the dark - I am a 45 yr old college student) are making me INSANE, miserable, insecure, testy, resentful... you name it, if its a derrogatory adjective ~ it fits! I want to be done with it, I want it over! UGH... aren't you sorry you tuned in today? From the sound of it I must be in PRIME pms mode...(more information than you needed, right?) but dammit it at 45 who needs it anymore anyway?! I'm ready for menopause! Calgon.... take me away!!!!!!! or at least my menstrual cycle!

8 comments:

Nora said...

Your title and the photo of Spike had me in stitches!! As for me, I'm boycotting Xmas knitting!

Marina said...

Go buy some yarn!

Rebekah said...

So glad Spike is doing well!

Carol said...

Spikey baby! He looks great:) Do NOT wish for menopause-last time I did, it happened; not, I repeat, not fun.

Brigitte said...

Oh, I agree - yarn therapy!!!

Glad Spike is doing better - hey, what's this about 40-some odd days until Christmas??!

Ugh.

Lorraine said...

Just say no to PMS!

Give Spike a noogie for me- he's a sweetie.
And take Marina's advice.

lv2knit said...

Oh, I hear ya, Honey!! I went back to school in my 30's and it was deadly (though my kids did not arrive until later -- talk about a late bloomer!). Anyway -- if you like the Damask Kauni, rip!! I'm serious! If I wasn't 3/4 done with my first Kauni I would have started over. My friend Kim was done all the way to the neckline and ripped it out to start the Damask version.

lv2knit said...

I'm so glad you are doing the Rudy and Elfred team! I really love my lil reindeer and even my hubby kissed him on his little red nose last night as I carried him* around with me!

*Rudy, not my husband!