Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Turkey Day!

A quickie post to wish my blogosphere buddies a happy and healthy holiday! It is Tuesday and we are headed to the airport for our annual trip to the BIG "D" to see the Dallas Cowboys massacre the Jets on Thursday. I am taking an enormous leap of faith because I am turning a blind eye to my schoolwork (my bad) but the grading gods be what they may... I simply need a break.... so I am leaving my laptop at home. Look for me on the 30 yard line ~ row 2.... I'll be the one who is knitting :)

5 comments:

Liz said...

Have fun in Dallas! I'm in Dallas and I'll warn you that it's supposed to get nasty on T-day. I know that nasty here compared to nasty NJ is nothing, but Texas Stadium has a big freaking hole in the roof and it gets COLD!

Marina said...

Hmm, I feel cheated! Where's the picture of the yarn you mentioned on Brigitte's blog?

Anyway, hope you have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!

Lorraine said...

Enjoy a well-deserved break-

Happy Turkey time!

Carol said...

heh heh, Happy Thanksgiving!

Brigitte said...

Oh, have a great time! And here's to a very Happy Thanksgiving.

:)