Friday, October 05, 2007

Mumbo Jumbo

I generally do attempt to be witty when I post an entry. That being said, today I have no wit. I did score a great buy on ebay "Poems of Color" ~ a fantastic buy at $4.26 (WITH SHIPPING!)






wARNinG!! scarey content ahead!


Want some candy?










I do have a tendancy to replace my ususal family photos and wall hangings with more appropriate autumn decor...




EEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkk! Not the foot!!

Yes here is "the foot".... 7 weeks post surgery. Grossly appropriate for the halloween festivities!










Even the pumpkin is horrified!



Will somebody please stop the madness so I can rest?!

7 comments:

Lorraine said...

Michelle- I love your version of "American Gothic".
Great price on Poems of Color- we're thinking of starting another KAL called "Bohussies"- interested?

Marina said...

When is that foot going to get/look better, girl? And you need to get "better" chocolate! At least, you give full size bars ;-)

Nora said...

Hope your foot heals soon. Are you still in a lot of pain?

Brigitte said...

I'm coming to your house, you already have chocolate out! I love your "American Gothic picture too...

Wow, less than $5 for Poems of Colour? That's amazing!

Carol said...

OMG! That looks like it hurts...I caould never be in the health profession, I'd keep passing out. Tell me more about this Poems of Color please!

Sally said...

Aw, take care of your foot. It will feel better eventually. I had major foot surgery in late July 2006 and so I sympathize. (Sadly, my foot is still not 100% what it used to be, but it's much much better.)

I need to look through your posts for your Persian Tiles progress; I've lost track.

Rebekah said...

What a great bargain on that book!

Hope your foot continues to heal!