Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Labor was a breeze


Had to post and express my thanks for all your kind words. I am so touched by the kindness from this wonderful "support group" of women that I have been fortunate enough to discover through our mutual love of knitting. Thank you!
I made it through the surgery... hope I make it through the next 48 hrs... this is pretty horrific... I couldn't have imagined this pain... and I thought childbearing was tough?!
Excuse me now while I go collapse in a heap. I'll return when I am more coherent.
PS - Nora http://www.black-dog-knits.blogspot.com This is such an incredibly busy time in your life - with all you've got on your plate - I can't believe your thoughtfulness. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

7 comments:

Marina said...

Hope they gave you lots of painkillers and that this period doesn't last long!

Carol said...

What on earth did they do to you? They had given you the good stuff!

Brigitte said...

Take very good care of yourself!

((hugs))

Lorraine said...

Hang in there- try to think of future projects/wool purchases.

And say "yes" to drugs!

Nora said...

I was hoping the parcel would coincide with your arrival home.

I hope you heal quickly, my friend. x

Rebekah said...

Ugh, I hope you recover very quickly. Then buy yourself some lovely yarn.

Romi said...

Feel better soon!!!