Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It a Special Day for a Special Friend!

Hear ye, hear ye..... today is Carol's birthday!!!!! Let's all take a moment and sing... "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Carol, Happy Birthday to you! And Many more...........
Woohoo! who woulda thunk?! The Autumn KAL is turning out to be a huge success! Thanks to all who've passed the word along. I can't wait to get started. It's so much nicer to knit with the company of others who share the same passion.
In the meantime while I anxiously await my kit ... a quickie mindless scarf
and some slooooooooow and steady progress on Persian Tiles.

7 comments:

Marina said...

Lovely! I hope you're not going to neglect it after Sept. 1st?! I usually give each project equal time ... one repeat for you, one for you & start over again ;-)

Brigitte said...

Eeee! You're antmeg! Hee hee, I've added you to my friends.

I'll be posting a picture of mine soon. Wow, I love your colour combination!!!

Nora said...

Happy birthday to Carol and I'll mention your KAL on my blog too - soon [I'm due for a links post...]! x

Carol said...

I'm blushing over here! Like I told Nora, a year older and not a minute wiser! At least I have pretty knits to visit ;-) Thank you from the bottom of my heart {{sweetie girl}}

Sally said...

I need someone to stop me from ordering the yarn for Persian Tiles. Looking at yours is NOT helping!!!

Knittings Nice! said...

Hi Michelle thank you for visiting my blog.....maybe knitting matures as people do...I am in love with another jumper that am longing to do its the Autumn Rose from I think Simply Shetland at Tomales Bay book 4...do you know what I live about 400 miles from Shetland Isles and Jamiesons etc...there is only one place over here that has it and they are out of stock...boo hoo...but maybe just as well for the moment with all else going on. Oh my aran wool came this morning for the GAAA...its in a gorgeous nutmeg colour and very squishable, only problem is I the book hasn't arrived yet.
Anyway lovely to chat heres to chatting more. Teresa

Lorraine said...

Happy Birthday to Carol- there's alot around this time of year.

That is Hebridean- I can spot it a mile away- the colors are very distinctive.
Isn't Marina cute? She never displays project favoritism.