Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Calm Before the Storm and S.O.S

Tomorrow morning we head off to one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE places... BOSTON! I just love it! I love the atmosphere, history, charm, hospitality, bloody marys, and ambiance. It's a great city (about a 5 hour drive) and the fact that we're going with friends makes it all the more!
Monday is surgery.... UGH!

P.S - I am in need of 1 skein of Claudia Hand Painted fingering weight yarn in Peppermint Mocha, Lot #002... if anyone out there has one that they would be willing to part with I would be more than willing to purchase it.... I'll include a little treat for your troubles... I have only one :( the second skein got sooooo tangled up when I tried to wind it without a swift (when will I ever learn?)that I had to throw it away... sob sob! Your help would be GREATLY appreciated!

7 comments:

Nora said...

Oh darling, I'll be thinking of you on Monday. Enjoy Boston - and easy on the bloody marys... On 2nd thoughts - go for it!! xox

Marina said...

My second favourite city! Hope you have a good time and I'll be crossing my fingers on Monday.

Brigitte said...

Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

Enjoy Boston!

Carol said...

You must never wave sharp instruments in my face like that! My skin crawled off and now I can't find it! And I'm at work, how embarassing! You must tell...
and you should not have thrown that yarn away! Did you not know I am the de-tangle queen? The more impossible and tanglier the better!
Have a good time and drink for me?

Lorette said...

I'll be thinking about you on Monday, hope everything goes well.
Have an extra bloody mary for me.

Lorraine said...

Have a great time in Boston- it's a great place.
We'll be thinking of you on Monday.

Romi said...

I hope it went well!