Monday, July 02, 2007

Progress

My latest cast-on is turning out to be quite an addictive knit. Cotton is usually my LEAST favorite thing to knit with, however the added 1.7% elastic in the esprit yarn, gives it the "give" my arthritic muscles need to flow along my merry way (take note of the fabulous new bag by Lantern Moon).
Then of course there's life as a new grandma. Cierra is becoming a regular visitor as well as a wicked poop-machine. Pooping and pooped out!
Please disreguard the vision of perpetual cellulite and ugly toes.
Spike fails to see what all the fuss is about.....







6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Who can resist a cute puppy? I know I can't. Although Spike is quite adorable himself.

lv2knit said...

It's really a shame that your pup can't seem to relax!!

Romi said...

That puppy is *so* cute!!!

Nora said...

Sweeeeeet!

PS: I can't see any cellulite/ugly toes.

Carol said...

I'm with Nora, you look maaavelous! So does your new knit. Too much cuteness going on up there!

lv2knit said...

You are so sweet! I love everything and feel so touched by yoour thoughtfulness! It's way more than I deserve!