Wednesday, July 18, 2007

a little help from my friends


I am truly convinced that if you searched the world over, you would not find a more comitted, genuine, selfless, compassionate, kind, caring, group of individuals, as we have in the knitting universe. I DO NOT KNOW what I would do without the incredible giving group of women I have come to know and care about... through the knitting blog-o-sphere. Ask and you shall receive. Well ask I did and two wonderfully considerate women took time out of there busy mornings to respond to me almost immediately. Thank you http://www.theraineysisters.com/ and http://www.wrappedaroundmyfinger.blogspot.com/ Thanks to you I am up and running. God only knows why the "knitting professionals" who create patterns don't know how to explain in layman's terms the way you phenomenally talented knitters can. Thank you again and again.

So last nite we went to see Les Miserables. I am a huge fan of Broadway shows. I feel that anyone and everyone who has the opportunity should see whatever shows they can. My ALLTIME FAVORITE .... Wicked...saw it 3 times, Hairspray twice, Mama Mia twice, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, The Producers, Chicago, Caboret, Beauty and the Beast, Radio City Christmas Spectacular... saw 3 times. Loved em all. Lion King, and Cats ~ totally LOATHE... Lion King~I fell asleep...Cats...we left at intermission and never went back. Les Mis... was okay. I wouldn't see it again. Sorry if u r a fan :(

1/2 way through a pretty good read. The Memory Keeper's Daughter.
A little babysitting going on this weekend...who could say no?




I could say no...

6 comments:

Marina said...

Is that Persian Tiles? Wow! I've never seen anyone knit on those long needles. Are they easier and/or faster than circulars?

lv2knit said...

Thank you for the kind words, m'dear! I'll help you anytime!!

I agree that knitters are special people, and I often rely on them for help!

Rebecca said...

Just had to ask, where did you get that cute little yarn bag from?

Definitely agree with all your comments about the lovely knitting community :)

Lorraine said...

Michelle- I like "Master of the House, Keeper of the Inn'...
What a honey that baby bull is- I'd babysit anytime.

Brigitte said...

Awwww, thanks Michelle! I love helping other knitters! Drop me a line anytime.

What a cutey little baby you're looking after!

Carol said...

Great times we're living in huh? I didn't know you were so cultured girl! I love a good live show! When we take the kids to places like Universal and Busch Gardens, we always see the shows, they're sometimes the best part of the trip! BG has a great "World Show".