Friday, July 27, 2007

Freaky Friday!

The big day finally came...

Brand spankin' new braces. I hope this smile lasts (at least through the weekend) I am sure the novelty will wear off quicker than you can say... cha~ching$$!
and a smidge of a purchase (I simply cannot show the rest for fear it will incriminate me~beads are involved in both) I made from my ALLTIME FAVORITE NEW LYS (well new to me anyway~its been sitting there waiting for me to discover it for 2 years)!
check out the gem of all gems... http://www.downcellar.net/ Smile!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

She seems happy about the braces-??

Oh, a purchase! I read somewhere that it was a great book- and her yarn is lovely.
May we have a review?

Donna Lee said...

Where is the all time favorite lys? I live in south jersey and the yarn stores are few and far between, or maybe they are camoflaged really well and I can't see them.

lv2knit said...

New braces can be so-o-o-o painful! My lil one will get hers this winter.

How is Persian Tiles coming along??

Marina said...

Sorry for not "being around". Hope the Persian Tile is still your #1 project?!!

Nora said...

Oooooohhhh, braces! I can't believe she's so happy about them - what a little sweetheart!

Carol said...

Worth every cent! The braces, I mean. We know the value of great LYS!