Friday, June 29, 2007

My name is Michelle...

and I am a START-A-HOLIC or maybe a PROCRASTI-HOLIC hmmmm tough choice. I have a 15 page PowerPoint presentation due on Sunday by midnight. Its on one of the earth's major biomes...(insert yawn)... so what do I do? Do I start my project? Well, if you count purchasing yarn the color of the sky on a cloudy day and casting on for a new project, I guess I'm on a roll!
Did I mention that I love my blog-friends? Did I mention that back about a year ago in the beginning of the life of my blog, I happened upon http://www.knit-and-run.blogspot.com/ and met a woman who has become a dear friend and someone I would love to have as a neighbor. Carol how nice would it be to sit on a porch/deck/patio.... and knit to the sound of maybe............Bob Marley or some other type islandy music.... sip maybe some nice Margaritas and knit the night away.........(oh dear, I am showing my age)! I love my little baby sock blocker Carol! Thank you...you shouln't have...but I'm glad you did :








And here you see the latest addition to our family.... well she actually belongs to my stepson but I am sure will be a weekly visitor. Spike is non-too-thrilled.
Meet Cierra...

6 comments:

Marina said...

She's so tiny! And way too cute!

So, what's that you started?

Carol said...

Hi Michelle! hee hee Sounds like how I'd want to spend my time too! You know, those little sheepies on the ribbon are the exact sheep you gave me? I was checking out the little swirlies on him & sure enough, they're family. So Spike has a baby to contend with, how cute! Maybe the baby will grow on him. I thought the baby blocker would go good with those baby skeins from STR, a cool combo!

Romi said...

*Everyone* knows that if you have a PowerPoint presentation to do, you absolutely must clear your mind with some quality knitting time. That's my story (and I'm stickin' to it!).

Adorable puppy!

Nora said...

I wanna sit on the patio with you and Carol too (don't know about the Bob Marley bit, but the margaritas sound good!!).

Lorraine said...

Is that a baby bulldog?

How cute and adorable- little rosebud tails!

Michelle said...

She is a 9-week old english bull dog....too sweet!