Saturday, April 28, 2007

There Coming To Take Me Away Ha Ha!

I really must be MAD! No not angry....NUTS! It's like I'm an addict and I can't get enough. I read all these fabulous blogs and see these incredible projects and it keeps like playin' in the back of my head until I have it on sticks of my own. Just when I get my fix....another flashes in my mind's eye and I gotta have it.....The 1st installment in my mitered queen-sized coverlet arrived today! I know I will not be able to rest until I have 1 more project in my possession. 1-wrap by Alice Starmore... I'm thinkin' Persian Tiles http://www.virtualyarns.com/scripts/showitem.asp?ID=67 Anyone interested in a KAL?
The brown you see here has been layin' around for about a year. It will be a felted bag. I am not a big fan of felting or felted bags but still felt the need... go figure!

4 comments:

Marina said...

No, you're not mad! You've just described an affliction that affects a lot of other knitters - including myself - out there.

Persian Tiles is lovely! What colours are you thinking of getting?

Carol said...

Perian Tiles? Me? You ARE crazy! I promise I won't let them take you away. haha You got it bad, and that's really good:)

Rebekah said...

Blogland is 50% to blame for my stash! the other 50% is no self-control when it comes to yarn!

Romi said...

I love Persian Tiles! I was about to go through the stash for inspiration....