Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Only Good Thing...

The only good thing about coming home from a wonderfully fantabulous vacation in paradise is walking in to the love bug anxiously awaiting our arrival!







Also awaiting my return... the books I ordered on Amazon. I am IN LOVE with the Katharine Hepburn Cardigan. And am in love with both colors CITRUS ORANGE and CHERRY RED. Hmmm... any opinions?









You may have also noticed the 1,000 Lowfat Recipes cookbook. Well, unfortunately that is a necessity as vacation has a way of making the wide ass wider. Obviously I will not be knitting the cropped version of this cardi anytime soon.!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

Beautiful sweaters! Have fun cooking. I love getting a new cook book.

Carol said...

When's dinner? I have to get this book!

Nora said...

The cherry red is divine!

And I didn't forget our little swap, just haven't been to the button shop yet!

Bridget said...

Oh, nice!

And the pup is so cute ...