Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue















I love my son, I love my son, I love my son...
Therefore I am :) happy to knit 4 him. I am not
however thrilled with his color choice... Black. Just
plain black. Black as black can be.... boring....
So I must simutaneously knit a pair for moi'..
Since my 14yr old son (the black lover) was born
on the 4th of July... I am partial to the patriotic...














and lookee at the new button I've added on the right!
I seem to have made my 1st (of many I'm sure) purchase
from http://www.theloopyewe.com/

3 comments:

Bridget said...

I think it's smart of you to do the red,white,and blue socks at the same time you're working on the black ones. It will keep you from feeling like you are going blind!

So, did you buy these yarns at The Loopy Ewe? Inquiring minds want to know ...

Carol said...

Can't let Meg see that red white & blue. She'll want some! Kate would like the black one;)

lv2knit said...

Michelle, I am so glad you love the Wooly Eggs as much as I do -- and I can't wait to get started. I got side tracked by starting a secret pair of felted clogs for my sister (yes, the other Rainey Sister) and so I couldn't start these yet. 2cute4words!