Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sock it to me!



This month's "Sock of the Month" club shipment was My-T-Fine! I'm planning on 3-4 sock projects making it into my travel bag this weekend....

1-in the carry-on (already in progress)

1-in the carry-on (not yet started) in case the mean old security matron confiscates my DPNs I will also stash a pair of wooden (YUCK!)

2-in the suitcase

and

1-needlepoint project in the carry on as well (cause I never know when the mood might strike me)Where is the travel bag off to you ask?...........................Atlantis in the Bahamas!!! YEEEHAAA

Happy Easter Everyone!

5 comments:

Nora said...

OMG!!! THE BAHAMAS?!?

lv2knit said...

I am more jealous than you will ever know.

Marina said...

Have fun! Hope you come back with not much done since that would mean there was too much of other things to do!

Carol said...

Give us yell when you cruise by! Bon Voyage Mon Ami!

Bridget said...

Have a wonderful time!