Friday, March 09, 2007

For the love of socks......




Did I mention that I'm done with my "Online" socks? Done~Done~Done! Is it just me or does anyone else get a bit giddy and feel like skippin' to the lou" when a knitted project is completed?! It's glee (queer huh?!) I love the socks... would like them to be a bit snugger but what the hey, can't have everything. I've already cast on 2 new socks ~ an "Americana" lookin' baby for me ( I am partial to the Americana theme since my son was born on the 4th of July) and also a pair for my son (who insists that he would like a pair of knitted socks & will wear them ONLY if they are ALL black) Boring! Which is why I cast on the red white and blue at the same time.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Oh, before I go... here's one more gander at my new babies...














Ta da!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Brava! They're great! No wonder we don't hear from you;)

lv2knit said...

Michelle, the socks are really wonderful and look super soft -- and I'll take you as a groupie any old time! Do I like the thrill of finishing something -- woo hoo, baby!!

Nora said...

Woo-hoooo! x

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com