Friday, February 23, 2007

It's a Dog's Life..............

I've spent the past two days under the weather. Something hit me like a ton of bricks. One minute I'm fine ~ the next I'm on my ass on the couch. Fever, chills, entire body aches, and the worst friggin' pounding headache I've ever had (hangovers excluded). Since there's no new knitting, I figured I share a look at some other inactivity going on in the house. Foxy Cleopatra & Patricia couldn't wait for the chance to splash in the water dish, while Spike keeps the towels warm.
Happy Weekend Everyone!

4 comments:

lv2knit said...

I'm SORRY!! Get better, dear!

Carol said...

So sorry you're sick :( I didn't know you had birdies! I love birdies... Feel better mamma.

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Hope you get well soon. x

Rebekah said...

What cuties! I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for the cute plate by the way, I love it.