Monday, February 12, 2007

Back in Action!

WHEW............
There is something to be said for LISTENING TO YOUR MOTHER....because if I would have listened to mine, I would have been a good girl and gone to college.... yadda~yadda~yadda!
Of course I knew much better than my mother....
So now here I am at the ripe old age of 44 (holy shit!) bustin' my big-ole-hump, and going to college! Well ma, Guess you were right. (Notice I am posting this admission on my blog ~ and my mother does not have a computer).
Anyway... finals are done for the moment SO IT'S BACK TO KNITTING... YIPPEEEEEE!!
Here are two books so worth purchasing for the sheer beauty of the covers (content is a bonus)! Beautiful coffeetable books for sure.


and here are the
cute little baby boy socks that will adorn my baby shower gift this Sunday.
It's good to be back :)

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Isn't it horrible when they are right. BUt just think some day your kids will look back and realize you were right too!

Carol said...

Yay! I love Knitting Nature! I want the Linen Tank soooo bad. How's the Morehouse Farms book?

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Cute little sockies...