Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm a morning person....

Yep, I am a morning person. I tend to get a katrillion things accomplished between 5:50 a.m and 11:00 a.m ( on school days that is). It really is my most productive time of the day. At 11:15 when I head off to work... I realize, if it didn't get done by now, it probably ain't gettin' done. That is because at 1:15 p.m when I leave work, my day is no longer my own. It now belongs to the dog, kids, husband, mother, house, errands, favors, lessons, yadda yadda and more yadda...
So I thought I post a photo of the brownies I made at 7:30 this morning. Just because...
And here's a shot of the cutest little baby socks one down/one to go!
A friend is having a baby shower and I thought they'd look cute attached
to the ribbon on the package. The pattern is from the wonderful calendar I
received from a wonderful friend http://www.knit-and-run.blogspot.com/
It's the Infant Socks pattern from Friday, January 12, 2007!
Thanks again Carol!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

What cute little socks. I really like this years pattern-a-day calendar. So far the majority of the patterns have been ones I'd actually consider knitting.

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

The little socks are cool - I've got a pair of baby socks on the needles but it's so hot here I haven't knit a stitch in days!

(All I can manage is to flip through bridal mags.) x

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Oooo {{Michelle}} I didn't know you were such a great sock knitter!! It's adorable! You know I love you!

Rebekah said...

Michelle, could you e-mail me at basilbirdy@hotmail.com. I've apparently lost your e-mail. I wanted to send you an e-mail from your comment on my blog and couldn't. My blanket pattern is out of a book I got at Walmart by Leisure ARts called Our Best Knit Baby Afghans, there are 33 knit designs. It's one of my favorite baby afghan books, best part I got in on clearance 5 years ago for 50 cents! But it's still readily available.