Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Calling all Knitters!!!



ASSISTANCE NEEDED!





I have only 5 days left to order ALL the yarn i need (want) for all the projects i intend to make in the upcoming 2007.
I made a solemn promise to myself that I fully intend to stick to my Knit From My Stash 2007 vow and only intend to break it on my "get out of jail free" day.... Superbowl Sunday. On this day my LYS http://www.knit-a-bit.com/ has it's once a year sale that I truly look forward to (it's a hoot!). soooooooooooooooo I'm calling all knitters to direct me to the best selection of reasonably priced yarn online. I know that elann is a wonderful site with great prices but they just don't have the variety and all the brands I need. Believe me I have a huge "to do" list and have come across quite a few "must do" projects so I need to be stocked and ready come January one. WEBS has a nice selection but seems a bit pricey. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, after all who knows better than all of you!

2 comments:

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Hi Michelle - did u still want the Phildar pattern or have u bought the book?

Carol said...

I would just tell you about the places you already know...