Friday, December 08, 2006

Angels on earth...


As the cowardly lion said... I do believe, I do believe, I do, I do, I do, I do, I do!!!

There are not many things in life that add so greatly to the mental, emotional, and spiritual
needs of women.... as a girlfriend. Not a husband, boyfriend, signifcant other, child, nor
parent ALWAYS understands.... not like a girlfriend. Girlfriends just know.... they just do!
And sometimes.........if we are very lucky.......we are fortunate enough to meet and make a
new girlfriend. And then our lives are blessed once again.

Thank you Carol! I am blessed!

3 comments:

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Yup, girlfriend/s are it!!
PS: Is it the calendar (pic won't click).

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

Carol said...

Awwww-It's so hard to go out & play & make friends at this stage of life isn't it? And here you were right in my living room all the time!

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Hey, I managed to appear b4 Carol - 4 once! YEEEAAAAAAH!!

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com