Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh, How I Miss My Friends!


Yes, I do consider my blog buddies (all 5 of you) my friends. And yes, I do miss you!
My 2 final projects are due this coming Sunday, as stated in a previous entry, I had 9 weeks....
I started today.

Mere words cannot express my PANIC, STRESS, ANXIETY, KNOT IN STOMACH, and EXTREME EMOTIONAL STATE!

So please, don't leave me! Although I cannot knit at all this week (unless I am sitting in the car or on the toilet) I CAN live vicariously through your knitting...(friends can do that, I checked the rule book).

5 comments:

Carol said...

I miss you too! But I'm not buggin you in email till you're all done with your project ;) Good luck girlfriend!

Rebekah said...

Don't worry, you won't be left. Your project will turn out wonderfully I'm sure.

Bridget said...

Good luck with your project! Who knows, if you had started it ahead of time, you may not have been pleased with the outcome anyway ...

We'll "see" you when you can come up for air, take care!

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

We'll be here - we are LOYAL! x

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

Just breathe, you'll get through this. Your project is going to turn out great, just don't panic.