Monday, November 27, 2006



Can you smell the smoke spewing from my ears?
Here I am.... finally ready to update my knitting blog with some REAL photos and guess what...
the FRIG)%(# camera that I purchased as the "Today's Special" from http://www.hsn.com/ this past July ( YES I DID SAY JULY- just 4 months ago) go ahead
guess.....
the damn thing stopped working! Just stopped. Will not take a charge. Will not work with new batteries. Will not even retract the telephoto lens that is still half in/half out. NOW I have to wait for HSN to send the invoice so I can send the damn camera to California to either be fixed (yeah right) or replaced. Can you sense the tension in the veins pulsing in my forehead at the moment?!

6 comments:

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Oh MAN!!

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com

lv2knit said...

Hi, Michelle, Thanks for commenting. I'll post this on my blog, also, but it took years for me to get the sizing right and I still struggle a little bit. Different styles fit differently, too, so sometimes I need to shorten something even though ten other sweaters fit fine at a given length.

lv2knit said...

PS -- I feel your pain about the camera!!!

Rebekah said...

Oh how frustrating. I love the digital age, but man, sometimes it's more hassle then it's worth.

Hope it gets fixed quickly for you.

Rebekah said...

Oh how frustrating. I love the digital age, but man, sometimes it's more hassle then it's worth.

Hope it gets fixed quickly for you.

Carol said...

I hate returning things.