Saturday, October 28, 2006

Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow?

True confessions...
As sick and incomprehensible as this information will be, it is if nothing else, true.
Over the past few weeks, I have come across MANY knitting blogs whose bloggers have fessed up on the UFO's (unfinished objects). With each true confession, I felt my own guilty little secret weighing heavier and heavier on my shoulders (and believe me I don't need the extra pounds)! So I am coming to my blog to purge of my sins of the UFO's AND more importantly to make a solemn vow... I promise my blog that I will NOT cast on until at least one of these poor suckers are cast off! So here goes....
WARNING: YOU MAY NOT WANT TO GO HERE...

Lets's begin with the GAAA.







Followed by almost finished unfelted wine bag- followed by almost done unfelted, oversized booga bag...












Followed by a very pretty, but only just begun Dale of Norway...









Followed by an equally pretty almost done vintage pattern (I'll never remember where I left off on this one)....






Well, I was hoping to get his overwith in once post but since I am a "blogger" user and "blogger" is a p.i.a I'll have to do another post later.... It seems that I am unable to upload the rest of my UFO's in this post. Crap!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Holy cow woman! OK, I have no room to criticize...*bowing head* I'm quickly discovering we lose a certain rythm with the project if it gets too old. Maybe it's an affliction like post project partum syndrome. PPPS I'm sure there's a pill for it! Take 2 sticks & call me in the mornin'

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

I'm almost tempted to show you mine! ALMOST...