Monday, October 02, 2006


I believe I am right back where I was when I RIPPED...








I'd like to say that this....
my new chart holder helped, but I have a committment to my blog to be 100% upfront and honest. The damn chart holder didn't help a bit... I still screwed up again and had to back off about 4 rows stitch-by-stitch. Now either I am some kind of moron (no comments necessary) or all these Knitting Goddesses who are spittin' our shawls left and right are juicin' with the steroids cause I just can't compute.

4 comments:

lv2knit said...

Thank you for visiting our blog and posting one of the nicest comments ever! Happy Knitting and I'll be visiting you as well from time to time.

lv2knit said...

PS - Im Susan Rainey of theraineysisters.com.

Carol said...

Maybe there's something in the pattern. Did you check to see if there's been any errata for it?

Rebekah said...

Nah, it's just the life of the project. I have that sometimes, no matter what I do I can't seem to get a certain pattern right. Then I try something else and it goes splendidly.