Sunday, October 29, 2006

Forgive Me Knitters....For I Have Sinned...

It has been 1 day since my last confession

The saga continues....


One almost finished (actually just need the 2nd I-cord) tank top from ChicKnits...
Done in Mission Falls yarn - not going to win the pretty award!

and on to...

Pretty Scarf knit with "novelty type yarn" UGH! selected by my daughter, for my daughter :)

It's coming honey!!






Now this one's new, I must confess... purchased just a few days ago... had a 10% off coupon for a LYS and could not pass up an opportunity to spend $108 to save $12. Makes perfect sense to me... and it's already on the sticks....


Now for some reason unbeknownst to me this fri(&*'in Blogger won't upload the last of my photos again... so I'll just explain...
I have a blue cabled cardigan about 4 inches in progress.... and my FiberTrends Leaf Lace Shawl. That's All Folks! http://looneytunes.warnerbros.com/web/homepage/homepage.jsp

3 comments:

Carol said...

LOL-Thanks! Now I don't feel so bad. The I-cord tank is pretty though...if it makes ya feel better, i haven't even cast on my promises yet. Spike looks like he's wishing for a sweater. ;)

lv2knit said...

You are so funny -- but SM's feelings are a little hurt cuz you called him fugly.

You are a real knitter when you have piles of WIPs!!

lv2knit said...

Don't discount your Leaf Lace Shawl! It's a beautiful pattern. I have one on the needles but it will be a WIP and turn into a UFO shortly. I took Helen's Laces and was knitting it with a cheap Kidsilk Haze knock off and I don't like the color. It's too much work to end up with something you don't like. I'm thinking of ripping it out :(.