Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Do You See What I See?


I'll give you a hint..... "MEOW".... I'll give you another hint... I HATE KNITTING WITH COTTON! yuck! ugh! crap! Knitting with cotton is like drinking a $2 bottle of wine ...

It's hard on the hands... it feels like crap...and when it's cheap cotton... it comes in a nice looking package on the outside with a hundred little knots on the inside.

However, I did join this fun KAL that spits out a couple of lines of a pattern a day for 5-7 days twice a month and TADA! you have 2 cutish discloths (at least you have 2 finished projects)!

It's just the cotton that I detest.... actually it's all "novelty yarns" too........give me wool, wool blends....... you can keep the fluff. Oh my, I'm starting to sound a bit pre-menstral!


Spike is steering clear of this mood swing!

6 comments:

Carol said...

I think so...

Rebekah said...

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of cotton myself. For some reason it's just rough on the hands. Why is that?

But it's nice to have a new dishcloth twice a month. Although I didn't participate.

Carol said...

HA! Yeah, me too. Cotton kind of makes my skin crawl, but I'll still knit it once in while. Love to wear it though. My 1st comment was on the 1st post (the one you took away) ;) Yay! Midol for everyone! Spike sure is a smart puppy!

Askinstoo said...

Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

lv2knit said...

I also hate cotton, but I love them dishcloths! I really do! Hey, no GAAA exchange for me -- I'm out of the knitting exchange business!

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

You crack me up!!

I don't like cotton much either, but what else do we use to knit our summer camisoles, tank tops etc?

http://black-dog-knits.blogspot.com