Friday, September 22, 2006

So little time...........


It seems the more time I spend enjoying the wonderful world of knitting blogs... the longer my "to-do" list becomes. I realized that not only do I have 4 works on the needles, but now (due to the talents & powers to be in the knitting universe), I have another 20 unfinished WIP rattling around in my head.
I will try and organize my mind and list those wonderful wannabees over the weekend. Can someone smack some sense into me & make it stop!

4 comments:

Carol said...

When did the 4th WIP happen? If I tried to "help" you, you'd have 6 WIPs and 30 things to do in your head. ps...LOVE the clock!

Rebekah said...

If you figure out how to quit adding to your list, let me know, because I still haven't figured it out. Knitting one project at a time helps me focused on completing stuff (we'll see how long it lasts) but I still keep adding at least one project a week to my to do list.

Oh and I don't know when the next mystery stole along is, but when I hear, I'll definitely let you know.

BLACK DOG KNITS said...

Don't worry - when it comes to WIPs, we're all the same!

Julie said...

I don't think you can make it stop - at least I haven't be able to. My to do list is so long, I'll never do it all. Stupid things like work keep getting in the way :)