Thursday, September 21, 2006

Progress..? what progress?

My KnitPicks http://www.knitpicks.com/ order has arrived! I have high hopes that the use of my new magnetic chart holder will enable me to make better progress on my shawl... it seems my mind has difficulty remembering what row I'm on from one second to the next. The blocking pins are ready... willing & able (wishful thinking)! And don't even ask what I was thinking when I ordered those cable needles. Perhaps a cable knit for a water buffalo?!

Spike says....
Progress? what progress? All I hear is frogs "rip-it, rip it"!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Awww Spike, ALL mommies who knit make froggy sounds. Love the toys! Ya gotta let me know how the chart holder works, I want one! I see some shawl happening there...

Rebekah said...

Awww what a sweet Spike.

Don't you just love new goodies. I don't know where I'd be without my ball winder.

Have fun playing with you rnew toys!

Roseann said...

I think you will really like those blocking pins. You shawl looks great so far! Maybe Spike wants you to knit him a blanket.