Monday, September 18, 2006

I'll tell you why!!!


Guess what... no knitting pics..
why??... you ask
I'll tell you why!!!
Because all the knitting I did over the past 3 days has resulted in a big fat floppin' ZERO! in progress...
why?? you ask...
I'll tell you why!!!
Because the 11 rows I did on the Fibertrends Leaf Lace Shawl had to get RIPPED!!!!!!!!!! but could I just rip it back? NO... why??? you ask
I'll tell you why!!! because I had to back it off stitch-by-stitch AND then it took me about 2 hours and 4 million attempts at counting to try and figure out what row I was on.
Which leads me to the photo... The "little brown bag"http://www1.bloomingdales.com was a little "pity party" gift to myself (ain't it da bomb!?). It's my new mini portable knitting tote.
Spike is just bowled over by my wit!

2 comments:

Carol said...

HA! You're too funny! I'm not laughing at you though and you certainly deserve a gift. So cool! Little Brown Bag! Spike makes me want to take a nap, he's so darn cute...

Roseann said...

I have been through that rip out phase with my first Flower Basket shawl which is similar to your leaf shawl. I think it is just one of those lace knitting trials that everyone goes through, it gets easier!