Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dog days of summer are gone...



Spike is soaking up the rays in the last final day of summer! Yes -sir - e -bob! School has begun. Freshman orientation started this morning for my awesome, nervous and very sleepy 14 year old. My little 12 year old princess still sleeps... her first day of Middle School starts tomorrow! Meantime Spike is just lovin' life! My sweater in progress... slow going for sure, but when I realize that I really only work on this one in waiting rooms, on bleachers, or in my car I figure by the time I finish... I will lose enough weight to fit in it.

2 comments:

Carol said...

Somebody's been working in her office! Nice! Now you're gonna have to tell me how you got such a nice layout! Our summer will go on another month or three :( I so miss the Fall. I'm ready for wool anyway!

Rebekah said...

I miss summer as a child, but boy am I glad now as an adult when it's done because the streets are easier to get around without all the kids hanging out at the coffee shop downtown, and fall is on it's way, meaning sweater weather!